[ros-dev] ReactOS development cycle

Olaf Siejka caemyr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 08:14:17 UTC 2010

I do agree with Wax in general, that any cycle will be ok provided that we
can stick to it.

Three month cycle would be (more/less):

- 6 weeks of pure development (and first 4 weeks - release of the x-1
version);
- 6 weeks of stabilising trunk, bugfixing, plus some finishing work on
features that will be included in this release;

Seems awfully short

Regards