[ros-dev] ReactOS development cycle

Ged Murphy gedmurphy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 09:14:26 UTC 2010

A stable trunk should be an ongoing battle, not something reserved for
release time.

There shouldn't be more than a weeks worth of release work required (the
release itself is no more than a few hours work).

Anything which jeopardises this should be done in a branch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_early,_release_often

It's a tried and proven method used in most large open source projects and
reactos is no exception

Ged.