[ros-dev] Please tell me

Fan Zhang fanzi2009 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 12:41:05 UTC 2010

Thanks Olaf.  The method below is what I think, do you think it's
reasonalbe?
1.Install both Windows and ReactOS on the virtual machine such as
VirtualBox.
2.Enter windows system, cause it can share file between virtual machine and
the PC outside the virtual machine.
3.In windows, overwrite the file which I modified and reboot the virtual
machine.