[ros-dev] Wine Gecko

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Wed Oct 27 17:25:17 UTC 2010

Op 27-10-2010 18:53, Sven Barth schreef:

> The last time I looked at my ReactOS 0.3.12 desktop (1 minute ago) I
> saw a "ReactOS Anwendungsmanager" (free translation: "ReactOS
> Application Manager") which is that downloader.
>
> Regards,
> Sven

You are indeed correct Sven, my mistake, apologies for that.
I'll have to verify if this is release-only or also in trunk builds
(older ones didn't have it, anything later than 0.3.12 I didn't look at
yet).

Any FireFox 4.0 (beta) in that download list would be convenient, 3.6.9
still has address bar text input issues (verified working keyboard by
entering text in a CMD Console window).
Ofcourse along with being able to doubleclick a program in downloader
rather than select, then choose Install or having to rightclick the
entry, then select Install. Mostly a convenience issue I guess, nothing big.