[ros-dev] True multiuser support?

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 22:35:45 UTC 2010

Where is my Server core style command prompt login?  Screw explorer.  Oh,
and I want RDP. ;0p

On Oct 27, 2010 4:18 PM, "Adam Kachwalla" <geekdundee at gmail.com> wrote:

We need to first fix up the logon screen. I have tried this, except the
problem lies with CreateDesktop() not wanting to create more than one
desktop within the Winlogon process.

At this stage, the logon/logoff functionality does not work at all, and some
processes still linger about.

It appears explorer shell is one of them.

--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.