[ros-dev] True multiuser support?

Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo elhoir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 08:36:48 UTC 2010

...and thats the 1st issue...

how would VNC clients deal with existing sessions?
i work with VNC a lot, and i just have to type computer name or IP address
to control a remote computer.. because that  computer only has 1 user logged
in...
how would ReactOS deal with VNC, if there are multiple user logged in the
system? will this break compatibility with Windows?