[ros-dev] Hook rewrite / regressions

Olaf Siejka caemyr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:23:34 UTC 2010

This commit did cause a range of regressions, with apps like KStudio, CPU-z
and CrystalCPUId. Jim was informed about it and since then is working hard
to get them back in order. For me and Johannes, at the present moment,
KSStudio is of top priority, as its utterly vital for any advanced sound
support works.

Regards