[ros-dev] 48748 "Goodbye" Confusion

Ros Arm ros.arm at reactos.org
Sun Sep 12 16:59:53 UTC 2010

Hello,

eVb checked in one of his final patches yesterday from his development machine in China, where we worked on a final pass on the driver. Unfortunately, my last two (unrelated) check ins were done from his machine (as most of you know, I was in China for the past month), and he was not used to SVN caching the credentials of the last user. Revision 48748 was a checkin from eVb, and his "goodbye" was in reference to my departure. Since it used my cached credentials from the same machine, it must've caused a lot of confusion.

Many apologies and thanks for understanding.

-r