[ros-dev] Windows & ReactOS installed simultaneously

Adam Kachwalla geekdundee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:29:41 UTC 2010

I'm sure Maya Posch has a highly active project called the ReactOS
Synthesis Project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/reactos-synth/) which
is supposed to patch a Windows install with ReactOS files - apparently it
isn't dead yet and even she herself says that. And it's only been 795 days
since that message, so it must be pretty well up to date.

I think it might be possible - but only to the extent where you're using
the Windows bootloader. I've never tried it though.

--
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.