[ros-dev] Windows & ReactOS installed simultaneously

Adam Kachwalla geekdundee at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:45:35 UTC 2010

I think there has been a slight error in education here. What she doesn't
understand is one day is equal to 24 hours. It does not equal 24 million
years, contrary to what some may have had her believe.
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:38:16 +1000, Olaf Siejka <caemyr at gmail.com> wrote:

> I find combination of words "Maya", "project" and "active" highly
> hilarious.
>
> 2010/9/14 Adam Kachwalla <geekdundee at gmail.com>
>> I'm sure Maya Posch has a highly active project called the ReactOS
>> Synthesis Project (http://sourceforge.net/projects/reactos-synth/)
>> which is >>supposed to patch a Windows install with ReactOS files -
>> apparently it isn't dead yet and even she herself says that. And it's
>> only been 795 days >>since that message, so it must be pretty well up
>> to date.
>>
>> I think it might be possible - but only to the extent where you're
>> using the Windows bootloader. I've never tried it though.
>>
>> On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 19:24:56 +1000, Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo
>> <elhoir at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ros-dev at reactos.org

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish.