[ros-dev] 0.3.12 TODO list

jerome.gardou jerome.gardou at laposte.net
Wed Sep 15 12:37:32 UTC 2010

Hi everyone.

I know I have'nt been there for a while, and won't be soon. As for the "blue icons" problem, it is fixed in yarotows. If you want to release, you'd better revert r48008, which introduced the regression. I'm really sorrry I can not do it myself and prvide a patch to anyone with commit access.

Kind regards, hoping I will be back anytime soon.
Jérôme.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net