[ros-dev] lwIP testing request

Oleg Baikalow obaikalow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:35:25 UTC 2011

I feel sorry for my absence when I promised you all to work on the
networking, but suddenly I had a lot of work to finish before I get free
time again. I want to say you did a very great work! I tested trunk ISO a
couple of days ago, trying simple like downloading files using FireFox,
browsing web and it was so good experience.

I will ask Aleksey to update my branch, and I will pick up a different task
for ReactOS this time. Your OS really becomes usable, good work!

// Oleg