[ros-dev] lwIP testing request

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Thu Aug 18 16:50:49 UTC 2011

Op 18-8-2011 10:35, Oleg Baikalow schreef:
> I will ask Aleksey to update my branch, and I will pick up a different
> task for ReactOS this time. Your OS really becomes usable, good work!

If I remember correctly lwIP was recently either merged into trunk, or
into Cmake version of ReactOS. I'd agree ReactOS is becoming quite
usable, and am looking forward to 0.4.0 (be it with or without sound and
USB) hopefully sometime this year.
The merger/reactivation of the ACPI HAL makes it feel at least like an
ATX machine again :)