[ros-dev] Getting a Windows Server 2003 license for the project?

Johannes Anderwald johannes.anderwald at reactos.org
Wed Jan 19 22:11:31 UTC 2011

> > Yeah that does make sense. However my point was, if only Pierre is going to
> > use it why not just get him his own copy.
>
> True point. I actually thought I am not the only to practise test-based dev. But looking at the (lack of) comments, it seems I am. Taking that into account, it is not up to me to decide.

As you may have noticed from my commits, the core sound stack is more or less compatible (ks.sys not yet, portcls.sys is) with Windows NT. So your argument does _not_ hold.
Besides that, I do support the approach of getting Win2k3 Server license, though I'm not aware who will really use it for developing.

regards,
Johannes