[ros-dev] BuildBot changes

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Sat Jan 22 22:57:07 UTC 2011

Hello all,

As you have certainly noticed, Amine, Olaf and me have upgraded the
BuildBot some days ago. While doing this, we have added Olaf's build
slaves which used to be available at http://reactos.ath.cx:8081.

The new BuildBot version finally enables authenticated access for
features like forcing a build. When you want to do this now, you have to
enter your SVN credentials into the respective fields. If you are a
tester and need these BuildBot features, please ask Aleksey or me for
getting the appropriate credentials.

In the next few days, we're probably going to make the testing results
of his CMake bot available at http://reactos.org/testman and upload his
builds to http://iso.reactos.org.
I might also change the BuildBot Web page design. Now that the main part
has got wider, we might remove the ReactOS design around it to get some
space for the real important stuff.

- Colin