[ros-dev] Ge Van Geldorp

victor martinez vicmarcal at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:21:54 UTC 2011

I feel so sorry about hearing these news.
I didnt see him personally, but it's quite sad to know a ReactOS Community member (dev,tester,follower) has passed away.
At least "one piece of his soul will be forever among us, in the ReactOS code"
I propose to dedicate the next release, the PI one (0.3.14), to Ge Van Geldorp adding a small sentence remembering him in the boot logo.
Feeling so sad, rest in peace ,
Victor.