[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [gadamopoulos] 51086: [win32k] - SetThreadDesktop: Actually set hdesk in PTHREADINFO Now GetThreadDesktop doesn't return 0

James Tabor jimtabor.rosdev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 05:46:54 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 12:27 AM, James Tabor <jimtabor.rosdev at gmail.com> wrote:
> This breaks the class test, so our message subsystem is broken and
> even abiword is effected by it.

+    if (W32Thread->rpdesk == DesktopObject)
+    {
+        /* Nothing to do */
+        ObDereferenceObject(DesktopObject);
+        return TRUE;
+    }

The original code was okay and yes it need tweaking... So how does
each thread get it's own pTeb->Win32ClientInfo as it goes through this
routine like window? If anyone has not been keeping up with current
events!? ReactOS uses this!

Thanks to testman or I would still think I broke this....