[ros-dev] Meeting on Thursday

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Mon Mar 28 22:32:20 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

As proposed in our urgent meeting in February, we are going to have
regular meetings at 20:00 UTC on the last Thursday of every month. Next
Thursday will be the first time to hold such a meeting.

While I was preparing the technical side (we're going to have a
dedicated IRC server with voting capabilities this time), Amine and
Victor have come up with a meeting agenda. We have agreed on the
following points in this order:

- ReactOS member definition. Proposal is not to establish a fixed
   definition, but decide upon always keeping a list of people and just
   giving hints on how you can get on this list
- Current ReactOS work. Developers saying what they are working on
- Status of our GSoC participation, in particular students and mentors
- Upcoming LinuxTag event on 11th to 14th May
- Sum up of previous events, ideas for next ones
- Website revamp. Current status, who is working, who is willing to help

You see that the list is more about inquiring and getting information
than doing vital decisions this time. The agenda is also prioritized so
that people may leave if they don't want to participate in website
discussions for example.
If nobody else volunteers, Amine would be in the minute taker position
again and I would take the meeting leader role.

My current list of ReactOS members is as follows. Only these people will
be able to participate in the discussions and votings, so please tell me
if I have forgotten anybody or if you want to be added to this list:

- Giannis Adamopoulos (smiley1_)
- Johannes Anderwald (janderwald)
- Javier Agustìn Fernàndez Arroyo (elhoir)
- Maciej Bialas (niski)
- Aleksey Bragin (abragin)
- Colin Finck (Colin_Finck)
- Danny Götte (dangerground)
- Cameron Gutman (aicom)
- Ziliang Guo (ZWabbit)
- Rafal Harabien (rafalh)
- Kamil Hornicek (Pigglesworth)
- Amine Khaldi (AmineKhaldi)
- Timo Kreuzer (tkreuzer)
- Matthias Kupfer (Collibri)
- Michael Martin (mjmartin)
- Victor Martinez (vicmarcal)
- Roel Messiant (Mephisto)
- Andrew Munger (WaxDragon)
- Ged Murphy (GedMurphy)
- Sylvain Petreolle (Usurp)
- Hervé Poussineau (hpoussin)
- Daniel Reimer (dreimer)
- Pierre Schweitzer (HeisSpiter)
- Samuel Serapion (encoded)
- Olaf Siejka (Caemyr)
- James Tabor (jimtabor)
- Art Yerkes (arty)

Everybody may join the meeting channel as a non-participating observer
though. I'll hand you all connection details when we're ready.

With best regards,

Colin