[ros-dev] Meeting on Thursday

Adam geekdundee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:52:41 UTC 2011

The buildtime will naturally increase as improvements are made etc. One
can expect this sort of thing to happen. The only solution that I can
think of to that (if possible would be applicable to the current targets
now but I am not sure how feasable this is) is to allow exclusion of
unwanted or unnecessary modules.

About postponing the decision; I am not in any rush to see it implemented,
not sure about others. A poll (as Andrew Green originally suggested) is
not an idea I would dismiss though. At least it would give some insight as
to who would want to be seeing this implemented or not.