[ros-dev] ReactOS August and September Meeting Minutes

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Mon Oct 3 18:36:10 UTC 2011

Op 3-10-2011 20:14, Alex Ionescu schreef:
> I have yet to see drivers/hardware that requires Vista+.
>
> Best regards,
> Alex Ionescu

I'll go look for USB3 controller drivers then with support for XP/2003
in both 32bit and 64bit flavors. Vmware's (WDDM?) virtual machine
Windows graphics driver for OpenGL/DirectX acceleration might be
restricted to Vista/7 as well. Then again, you'll likely be right.

Meanwhile, thanks for your response which allows me to shamelessly plug
bug 6526.