[ros-dev] freeldr.ini now is overwritten by newly generated (livecd)

Minas Abrahamyan minas.subs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:54:45 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Previously I used edited version of freeldr.ini to build livecd ISOs,
it is in \output-i386\livecd\

Now freeldr.ini is becoming overwritten in make process by newly
generated "standard" one, and it is overwriting my manually edited
version.

So
1) what is now the correct way is to have custom freeldr.ini in iso image?

2) For what are these new automagical erase-and-newly-generate scripts?

Although I can now manually edit (in iso image) what has been done
earlier automatically, replace the file, but, at my PoV something goes
wrong.

--
Best Regards,
M.A.