[ros-dev] Livecd video regression

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Tue Oct 18 21:31:51 UTC 2011

What's missing is the magic function that takes the VGA data and prints out as a 4-layer region… that didn't work and required some changes to ExtCreateRegion I believe -- otherwise ReactOS was booting with just black and white.

Eventually those were changes were reverted I think, then re-added back? I don't know anymore.

I'll try to commit the missing file.