[ros-dev] Re : [ros-diffs] [tkreuzer] 53399: [VMWINST] Fix amd64 build [NTDLL] add missing amd64 specific exports [MSVCRT*] Fix mangled c++ exports for amd64 [OLEAUT32] Add amd64 adm stub for call_method, fix MSVC/amd64 buil...

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 4 17:21:57 UTC 2011

Vmwinst was meant to work with old vmware layout, and it grabbed the files automatically.
Now you have to extract the files from the MSI package in order to have it working,
which is far from a convenient way.

I don't know what is the benefit to use vmware's video driver either, as we can now switch video resolution on the fly.

Kind regards,
Sylvain Petreolle