[ros-dev] ACPI enabled on Linux Testslave
colin at reactos.org
Tue Sep 27 22:05:29 UTC 2011
Just for your information, I have enabled ACPI for the KVM machine used
by the Linux Testslave today.
For reference, the full VM configuration is like this:
* QEMU/KVM-based i686 ACPI machine
* 256MB of RAM
* 512MB HDD on IDE Primary Master
* ReactOS ISO on IDE Secondary Master
* AMD PCNet-compatible Network Adapter
* COM1 port redirected to a virtual Linux terminal device
* PS/2 mouse
* Tablet pointing device on USB
Usually useful if any KVM machine is controlled over VNC, but probably
not relevant for ReactOS yet.
As you see, there is no virtual sound card (disabled as of 2011-06-07
due to r52098 according to my notes). Is this still correct?
More information about the Ros-dev