[ros-dev] [project-tools] Revision 1363: [ROSBE-UNIX] Implement support for pre-build & post-build hook scripts in RosBE-Unix.

Adam geekdundee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:50:00 UTC 2012

In addition, is the Apache license even GPL compatible? If not ReactOS
won't be able to use it.

(to be honest, I just hate GPL software which uses GPL when
unnecessary, but in cases like duplicating Windows technologies, it may
prove to be an advantage, but I would have thought Sleepycat would be
better than the horrific sham of a "free license" that is the GPL - of
course that is an opinion of mine)