[ros-dev] February 2012 Meeting Minutes

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Feb 25 16:05:28 UTC 2012

Excuse me being so harsh, but

On 25.02.2012 8:00, Adam wrote:
> "Faster release cycle is better" is what a bunch of idiots at Mozilla
> Corporation said.
... and another idiot is trying to argue.

Moral of the story is that one needs to have some background knowledge
and experience to state something or to teach others.
I understand when Olaf states his concerns - he actually makes huge
amount of work related to releasing, and he actually understand the
underlying problems.

There are not much large open source projects out there, but still we
are not the first and only large open source project. Ignoring others
experience is stupid.

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.