[ros-dev] Rasberry Pi

Ged Murphy gedmurphy.maillists at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:18:23 UTC 2012

It looks like the model B boards are now in manufacture.

There are only 10k being made being made in this batch and demand is really
high, so I doubt they'll last longer than a few minutes.

With only 256MB RAM available, I doubt Windows 8 will ever run on it
although Windows Embedded Compact 7 might.

I know the reactos arm port is still a way off, but this could be a golden
opportunity for reactos.

At $25 per computer, they're gonna sell hundreds of thousands of these
things and most buyers will be enthusiasts/developers.