[ros-dev] Rasberry Pi

Igor Paliychuk mansonigor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 13:01:46 UTC 2012

Looks like Raspberry Pi will became very popular and it's a big chance
for promoting ReactOS(if there will be an effort to port it to
ARMv6Z). I'm not very familiar with multiplatform coding so correct me
if i'm wrong: the main idea in porting ReactOS to ARM is replacing ASM
code into C in parts where it's possible and use ARM ASM where it's
not possible.
So switching between different ARM versions should be mainly just
matter of ASM syntax. And this is not so hard (afaik) as converting
ASM to C.