[ros-dev] 0.PI branching

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sat Jan 14 12:04:20 UTC 2012

I propose to branch right today (unless there are strong reasons not to)
and wait till time decided on the meeting for the fix/hackfix expires.

When the (hack)fix is found it would just be merged in to the release
branch, or when the time expires the branch is going to be released as
is (as decided on the meeting).

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.