[ros-dev] Proposal for FF support drop

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 15 19:05:58 UTC 2012

You know that we're not talking about FF 2, but newer releases?

Pierre already wrote that he wants to keep FF 2 in his original mail,
but we're trying to convince him/the rest to allow a newer release as well.

Btw: Mozilla wants to publish "long term support" releases in the next
time (based either on FF 8 or FF 9) which shall be supported around ~45
weeks. Maybe this will be a solution?

Regards,
Sven