[ros-dev] Proposal for FF support drop

Bernd Blaauw bblaauw at home.nl
Sun Jan 15 19:19:50 UTC 2012

Op 15-1-2012 19:56, Daniel Reimer schreef:
> Guys, you know that we already host FF 2 on our SVN Server? Check the
> link. It will NEVER become outdated

Oops the link displayed by rapps includes a version number in the binary
instead of some
[ ftp://ftp.reactos.org/reactos/rapps/firefox-2in32.exe ]. Would it be
possible to replace the hosted binary by version 9.01 and create a
symlink on the server so the 2.0.20 link stays working but downloads 9.0
instead?

Slightly offtopic: any public notes available of the most recent
(December/January) private meeting? Unless it's private private ofcourse.