[ros-dev] RosBE-Unix 2.0-RC2

caemyr at myopera.com caemyr at myopera.com
Sun Jan 15 19:59:54 UTC 2012

Nope it doesnt. Its CMake, not OS specific. I tried to convice Amine and Colin of removing it, but its supposedly not possible:

http://build.reactos.org/builders/Linux_AMD64_1%20KVM-CMake-Test/builds/34/steps/test/logs/stdio

Now see, how much extra trafic does this path generate everyday?

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012, at 08:25 PM, Bernd Blaauw wrote:
> Op 15-1-2012 1:17, Cameron Gutman schreef:
>

> > I built a working CMake BootCD with RC2 on OS X Lion 10.7.2 and Xcode 4.2.1, so the issue with the previous RC seems to be gone.
>
> Does it get rid of the "P:\Trunk_slave\x86_Cmake\build" part in debug
> logs? Come to think of it, I guess it's Cmake on Windows specific likely.
>
> Rbuild (no idea if this is Windows or Linux) :
> (ntoskrnl\io\pnpmgr\pnpinit.c:404) Need to build DACL"
>
> Cmake (trunk dbgwin build downloaded ISO) :
> (P:\Trunk_slave\x86_CMake\build\ntoskrnl\io\pnpmgr\pnpinit.c:404) Need
> to build DACL"

With best regards
Caemyr