[ros-dev] HP webOS goes opensource

Adam geekdundee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 00:21:22 UTC 2012

Ah, politics. ;)

Linus Torvalds wouldn't even let a kernel debugger make it into the
kernel for a long time because he seemed to be under the impression
that they are for sissies.

http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Kernel/linus-im-a-bastard-speech.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org/msg01462.html
(note: currently blacked out to try and rais awareness that some
shitheads in the US Congress want to censor the internet [with SOPA and
PIPA legislation] - try after ~12 hours)

(that being said the reply by Ameen Ross may have merit - there are
probably two sides to the story - the LKML should be able to tell)