[ros-dev] HP webOS goes opensource

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Sun Jan 22 12:56:57 UTC 2012

And almost noone really expressed any opinion about WebOS.

As for me, I find it very fascinating, though I was more inclined
towards Android before Alexandre explained me WebOS user interface
architecture.

Did WebOS finally open up the UI part of the source code? That's
interesting, not their patched Linux kernel along with some nix-style libs.

WBR,
Aleksey.