[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [zguo] 55331: Change version string to release header for rbuild. Next time we release, do this in the cmake file.

Colin Finck colin at reactos.org
Mon Jan 30 21:49:50 UTC 2012

zguo at svn.reactos.org wrote:
 > Change version string to release header for rbuild.  Next time we
 > release, do this in the cmake file.

Don't forget the actual version number in the very same file ;-)

Apart from this, please also check the SVN log of
svn://svn.reactos.org/reactos/tags/ReactOS-0.3.13. I recall some regular
changes for each release, which haven't been documented on the Wiki
(e.g. RApps shortcut on the desktop).

- Colin