[ros-diffs] [gedmurphy] 27283: - Give each VM it's own DataSet instead of maintaining separate DataRows. Fixes a bug where by VM config files were loading up multiple images - Drop the ArrayList as we can rely on the ListView for storing our objects now - Add some primitive error handling

gedmurphy at svn.reactos.org gedmurphy at svn.reactos.org
Tue Jun 26 17:15:34 CEST 2007

Author: gedmurphy
Date: Tue Jun 26 19:15:33 2007
New Revision: 27283

Log:
- Give each VM it's own DataSet instead of maintaining separate DataRows. Fixes a bug where by VM config files were loading up multiple images
- Drop the ArrayList as we can rely on the ListView for storing our objects now
- Add some primitive error handling

Modified:
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.Designer.cs
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.cs
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.resx
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.Designer.cs
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.cs
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.resx
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/VMDataBase.cs
    trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/VirtualMachine.cs

[This mail would be too long, it was shortened to contain the URLs only.]

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.Designer.cs

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.cs

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/MainForm.resx

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.Designer.cs

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.cs

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/SettingsForm.resx

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/VMDataBase.cs

Modified: trunk/tools/RosTE/GUI/VirtualMachine.cs