[ros-diffs] [cfinck] 30284: Create a "RosBE" folder and move the "RosBE-Windows" and "RosBE-Unix" folders there. The new "RosBE" folder can now contain shared stuff. Move the "Patches" folder from "RosBE-Windows" to this folder as well, since we plan to use exactly the same Build Tools codebase and patches for the Windows and the Unix version now.

cfinck at svn.reactos.org cfinck at svn.reactos.org
Thu Nov 8 22:25:55 CET 2007

Author: cfinck
Date: Fri Nov  9 00:25:55 2007
New Revision: 30284

Log:
Create a "RosBE" folder and move the "RosBE-Windows" and "RosBE-Unix" folders there. The new "RosBE" folder can now contain shared stuff.
Move the "Patches" folder from "RosBE-Windows" to this folder as well, since we plan to use exactly the same Build Tools codebase and patches for the Windows and the Unix version now.

Added:
    trunk/tools/RosBE/
    trunk/tools/RosBE/Patches/
      - copied from r30276, trunk/tools/RosBE-Windows/Patches/
    trunk/tools/RosBE/RosBE-Unix/
      - copied from r30276, trunk/tools/RosBE-Unix/
    trunk/tools/RosBE/RosBE-Windows/
      - copied from r30276, trunk/tools/RosBE-Windows/
    trunk/tools/RosBE/RosBE-Windows/Tools/
      - copied from r30283, trunk/tools/RosBE-Windows/Tools/
Removed:
    trunk/tools/RosBE-Unix/
    trunk/tools/RosBE-Windows/
    trunk/tools/RosBE/RosBE-Windows/Patches/