[ros-diffs] [ros-arm-bringup] 34603: - Ramdisk doesn't seem to work yet, we're not getting properly initialized yet. - We end up crashing in CcRosTryToInitialzeFileCache because there is no SectionObjectPointer, and it is assumed this always exis

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 09:59:41 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:40 AM,  <ros-arm-bringup at svn.reactos.org> wrote:
> - We end up crashing in CcRosTryToInitialzeFileCache because there is no SectionObjectPointer, and it is assumed this always exists.

Ninjas! I don't know if this is related but would it be possible to
switch to doing development on NoCC in case you guys run in to more
problems like these? I don't know if it would help but I assume your
going to run in to more problems with the current Cc and you might be
able to save a lot of trouble later on.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards