[ros-diffs] [arty] 39613: Fix loopback adapter locking and make traffic work consistently. Fix zero-address binding. Local tcp services should work now.

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 15:55:20 CET 2009

Hi Arty!

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 4:52 PM,  <arty at svn.reactos.org> wrote:
> Log:
> Fix loopback adapter locking and make traffic work consistently.
> Fix zero-address binding.
> Local tcp services should work now.

I take this to mean telnetd should be talking on the network now?
Hello remote process control and the 1980's!

Thanks a lot of looking in to this. When I have time I am going to do
further cleanup of telnetd and move it in to the ReactOS tree proper.
Next on my list is a tftp server I found which I will attempt to get
license clarification on, cleanup and add to ReactOS so that we can
look in to using ReactOS tftpd to support kickstart like deployment
with netboot.

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards