[ros-general] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

KJK::Hyperion noog at libero.it
Thu Mar 4 13:10:41 UTC 2004

At 21.54 29/02/2004, you wrote:
>>I am strictly _against_ sharing code between dlls, or ntoskrnl and ntdll.
>the directory listing of the leaked Windows sources

to make things clear: I have *not* downloaded or otherwise obtained said
sources. The listing was posted on a site and linked to on the Slashdot
story about the leakage, and I took some time to examine it to tell if it
could be genuine, and to catch something interesting if it was (I did find
something interesting, and it was the proof that NtUserXxx/NtGdiXxx aren't
considered real system calls, but rather glue code, like before I only knew
by heart, and like I have speculated in the past on the mailing lists)