[ros-general] Abiword and ReactOS

DutchTux dutchtux at planet.nl
Thu Mar 25 22:03:54 UTC 2004

I just downloaded a CVS build (VMware image With Full Color  Video
Driver) of 25 march and got Abiword installed and working on ReactOS.
it's not looking good as in Windows/Linux.
Missing Scrollbar the document doesnt resize when the window is Maximized.
I added a screenshot to show it to you how it looks.
As you can see you can Write text and change it, save the
document....and open a document.

The only things I noticed is that the help menu gots duplicated items
and that you cant copy and paste, Undo,Redo, and go fullscreen.