[ros-general] FW: Ekush / ReactOS

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Wed Nov 24 12:09:27 CET 2004

> Did they not realize that they were breaking licence agreements just as
> much by not publishing the sources as they thought might if they
> published the proprietary.  They were mixing proprietary and GPL, which
> is completely impossible to do, and results in situations like this.
> Two choices arise.  Refuse to honor proprietary license and GPL it, or
> keep it closed and violate GPL of their open source code.  What did they
> expect?
>
> -Zach

I can not believe Mr. Anam is attorney, since if he would really be a
lawyer, he could read and understand GPL License, which clearly prohibits
what you have said.

I think this is someone's big joke, to see how we behave and response/react.
Maybe it is a "test" before doing real "alternative" (read: heavily modified
reactos) and claiming it is their's own OS.

Aleksey.