[ros-general] ReactOS UI Team - Concept, Plan, and: help wanted

Mikko Tikkanen mikko.tikkanen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:50:32 UTC 2005

Aye. I'm still in. Just have been a tad busy. I've been watching my
mail but that's about it but since I started my school few weeks ago I
have more time on my hands. At least when project deadlines aren't
pushing too close.
The school also has new advantages; since I'm studying UI/usability
design I could do some actual user testing, with live subjects. I
could also get artists involved as the schools also has art teaching.

-mikko