[ros-general] Gudie Lines for SVN Write access

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Sat Oct 15 22:01:08 UTC 2005

Hi I should love to see some new gudieles
how to get svn access. Today it seam anyone
that provide with a patch that is coder can
getting svn access. But I think we need
start think how we should handle it,

Here is some ideas how it can be
1. A maling list with patch or in Bugzila
    I love see a maling list with the patch

2.  When people have submit the patch
to us we start examing it see if it any godd
(we are doning that already)

3. To get SVN write access u need lest
provide patch in regual basic under
6 month lest, Then after 6 month the provider
can write to mailing list see if can getting
SVN write access before he grant SVN
write access, the full name and mailing
address must be provided, and we should
have a vote if that provder can getting
SVN write access. no accpect from  all
this rules.

Yestday some was granted svn access
his name was not on the mailing list
why he got one, he did not write either
on the mailing list asking for svn access
that why I want see new guide lines how
svn write access handles. so every one
know how he is and why he was granted
to be granted after few patcher are not