[ros-general] Re: [ros-dev] Gudie Lines for SVN Write access

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Sat Oct 15 22:56:03 UTC 2005

My point is we starting getting alot of people, and yes the currenct rules works but not for long.
we are now lest 35 people with commit access.  And we need a system how u getting svn
access it must be bit harder getting svn write access.

1. I know we got bugzlla, I wrote Bugzila or mailing list

2. A patch need always be tested and exaim before it been accpect
I can not count how many time this year I got bad patcher from people
and I need test the code, I got some patcher that doing BSOD in some
case. Yes U need always test and examin the patcher from people that
does not have svn write access.

3. Not with the time. we are goving alot. We need start thing about futer
so we do not land up with example over 100 commicters.

Yes it should be good with full name and commit name on
reactos website some where. So public can get know how is
how.

I still stand we need these gudlines I worte.