UAPI [Re: [ros-general] ReactOS UI...]

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 16 05:32:31 UTC 2005

Ok Thomas. I'll try and put it another  way.
The Original Windows is having anormous problems fighting off Virus and Malware.
It is known that it's vunerability is builtin to its original design i.e. the TSR.
Where does the ROS current design correct that inherent problem?
If ROS is short staffed now how bad is it going to get, if and when things do take off.
If a multi billion dollar enterprise cannot stop it how can ROS stop it?
This is not a trivial question.
Thanks
Justin