UAPI [Re: [ros-general] ReactOS UI...]

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Sun Oct 16 22:10:39 UTC 2005

Ok Thomas. I am beginning to understand.
I'm a bit slow. I saw it as merely providing a more stable Foundation for ROS, that is all.
If you are so unknowing of OSI, and API and all that stuff now, and do not care, then I am wasting your time.
Sorry.
Frankly, the Universal API is still only an Idea which never got off the ground about 25 years ago (because of in-fighting), but still does work in isolated practice.
>From the Email I am getting there is so much disagreement on this list you will need all you time and effort to keep it from collapsing.
In your best interest, please consider this topic closed.
Regards and Success
Justin