[ros-general] New to ReactOS

Redefined Horizons redefined.horizons at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:30:29 UTC 2005

Wow! Great news!
 Now let me ask about volunteering to help with the project. I'd like to get
some experience programming in assembly language and/or machine code.
 Is there any need for this on the ReactOS project? Can I start on some
simple assembly language programming tasks for ReactOS and have someone that
can guide me through the tough spots?
 Let me know if I can help in this area.
 Scott