[ros-general] Wait a second...

K McI uniq at wwsvr.bounceme.net
Mon Oct 17 23:29:57 UTC 2005

Casper Hornstrup wrote:
> Just code, don't talk works fine...when you are a two people project.

I agree exactly. Governments have constitutions to prevent seizures of
or misallocation of power, or worse, total inaction do to fear of those
things. Projects have them to prevent infighting (As I recently noticed
on another, different project) and the above.

Also, that rule applies best when there are few, well known and trusted
people in a project and little major outside knowledge or information
because it assumes everyone is trustworthy and there's no inclination to
duplicity or malice.

The new site seems to have elevated ROS a new level, most especially now
that BugZilla is usable, things are definitely moving faster. IMAO, I
suggest this be done (However), if for nothing else then to hopefully
preclude the recent vote-fights I've been seeing on the ML.

Thanx,

         -uQ