[ros-general] New to ReactOS

jwalsh at bigpond.net.au jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Tue Oct 18 00:41:46 UTC 2005

Why all the excitement?
Who uses assembler for serious anything these days?
Ok in my day I used  debug.exe because it came with DOS.
Now chip sizes are so large and processors so fast it would be a joke.
Today I would use AWK.exe, and if I needed to get tight assembler, compile it with TAWK.
or Mawk.
Then if I were mad enough, hand craft out the redundency, or write another in AWK program to do it.
You will get more Wow for your effort.
If anybody from ros is really in need of assembler then something is sus.

Regards and rosucceed

Justin